Like many physicians, do you feel stuck in your role? Want to create a life that is richer in meaning and purpose? Unsatisfied with where you are, but don’t know how to make things better? Would you like to learn proven ways to take a leadership role in your career or life? Then sign up for this in-person interactive event in Boston.
On Purpose: Creating the Future You Truly Want to Live
During this lively vision-boosting workshop, you will learn how to:
- Make the shift from being a manager of your life & career to being a LEADER
- Create a vision that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning
- Make your brain give you an energizing boost every time you take a step forward
- Replace old, dysfunctional habits with healthier, transformational ones
- Use visual cues to make taking meaningful steps easier and more frequent
- Surround yourself with people and things that inspire and motivate you to take your life to a higher level
Registration still is open at a special introductory price:
Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 1 to 4pm at the Boston Public Library in Copley Square, Boston.
Co-led by Rob Greenly and Pratt Bennet